Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Trip to Cathedral Park




Better late than never, right? Ok, here's the thing...sometimes responsibility takes priority. Like Daddio says, "It's hell being a grown-up." But enough about the more boring portion of my life.

You probably notice the smug look on the Counts face...Oh trust me, I see it. My sunburn (Yes, I am the only documented case of sunburn in Portland...ever...yeah, yuk it up) like I was saying, my sunburn has given the Count a sick sense of satisfaction. For all those photos he's endured the sun, in his mind justice has been served. I'll bet you can even pick out the actual photo the molten devil ball in the sky singed my ghastly pale skin. If you guessed the pic with the ducks, pat yourself on the back. I told you they had really good fish n chips ;p


 This trip is the day after my solar overexposure. We went to Cathedral Park and had a lovely stroll attempting to stick to the more shady areas.


But as you can see, not many good photo ops in the shadows. You can see the interesting bit of huge sculpture behind the Count...no, to the left of the blue thing. We shall have to investigate it closer next time and see if is actually...something. Or say screw it and try to hot wire the blue thing - his idea of course.


Well that pic didn't quite work out, except maybe to demonstrate the fact that I have a much paler complexion than the Count. Hummm, interesting...moving on.


Ah, much better. That's what I was trying to get last pic, the famous bridge and the Count. This shot gives me my own smug sense of revenge. Notice how I posed him inches from bird excrement? I did! Touche you ungrateful bastard ;p Tonight I will sleep well with that image seared into my brain (and, perhaps, with one eye open?).


~Aitch~






No comments:

Post a Comment