Thursday, September 15, 2011

Here's the thing...

I have been super busy. Thus the lack of blog. Work is mostly to blame...but whatcha gonna do. Gotta pay for crap. Anyway...


The Count and I still have gotten out a bit. Mostly really, really local. Our hang has become Signal Stop. They have really good pizza and Trumer on tap. We are also known to be found at Cathedral Park Kitchen and Occidental Brewing Co. I enjoy living in a small bubble. Btw, Occidental has a wonderful beer I have become quite fond of. It is their Cloudy Summer Koelsch. Oh, and if you find yourself at Cathedral Park Kitchen, ask for a Lily...*grinz



Speaking of fine beverages(this is quickly becoming the adult beverage blog!), the Count has become a fan of Asai. (Yes, before you get all protective, I held his hat while he prayed to the porcelain god.)
I have always wanted to go to a vineyard. Finally, we went. Oak Knoll Winery was fun. Oh, the wine sampling...yeah...go to a winery one day. That is all.

~Aitch~


No comments:

Post a Comment